Gorilla Club - I'm in love

It's great to be able to get out and discover things onnce again. This past Sunday I was out cycling through August-Sander Park and heard some live music. So went looky-see. 

There was a small mobile room, parked round the back of Filmhaus Köln, with a sizable audiennce of growups with kids. Sorry for the crappy sound, I should get a new phone.
 
The band is called "Gorilla Club". They were a lot of fun. And quite aimated.

 
Here's another bad recording ...

... and here's a slower live / studio version of that song.

Both kids and grownups seemed to be enjoying the event. I certailny was!


Once back home I dicovered that Gorilla Club are mostly "Locas in Love" who Wikipedia discribes as "one of Germany's best-known unknown bands". That explains the great performance and toetapping tunes. I'd recommend seeing them, if you get the chance, in either guise.

Popular Posts